☆★Welcome to Minesuke's house☆★

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My observation in Mr.M's junior high school

July 7th , I went to U junior high school to observe the English class. I observed 1-2 class. The class's theme is how to use "What's it?".
○warm-up
The students did the work "Dragon Input". They read the basic phrases and asked the phrases to the pair. This work is executed all grades in U junior high school.
○introduction
The teacher showed the picture that maybe the students don't know. And he let the students to take out the sentence from the student's brain "what's it?" in Japanese. I thought that it was very skillful.
○development
The students learn how to use the phrase using repetition of practice and example etc.. Then they made 4 groups, and studied using today's phrase.The students seemed very exciting, and they taught each other . the teaching materials are good too.
○review
It was no time to review, but I think that the students had interests of the class, and they seemed very active and enjoy. I could spend very useful time to go to the school, and I want to put the experience to good account.

1 Comments:

Blogger JH said...

Minesuke,
I have two questions:
1. How did the students practice the key phrase in the development?
2. What kind if phrases did the use in the Dragon input and how did they use those phrases in class?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home